PRE-CONVENTION SESSION: FDCPA Extreme!
Learn the benefits of adding FDCPA Cases to your Bankruptcy Practice.
FDCPA Extreme is a half day workshop that will help your bankruptcy practice add revenue, generate referrals and increase your client satisfaction. The workshop will cover fair debt collection practices act: history and legislation, when FDCPA comes into play for your bankruptcy client, statute of limitations, unlawful communications, bankruptcy stay violations, FDCPA violations after bankruptcy, protecting the claim, example communications, various remedies under FDCPA and creating a systematic process so you can add these cases to your practice.
Please note, Pre-Convention sessions take place before the convention.These sessions are NOT included with your convention registration. These sessions are add-on sessions that take place on Thursday, May 4, 2017.
- Ryan M. Callahan, Esq. Callahan Law Firm, Kansas City, MO (Bio)
- David J. Philipps, Esq. Philipps and Philipps LTD, Chicago, IL (Bio)
- Craig T. Shapiro, Esq. Law Office of John T. Orcutt, Raleigh, NC (Bio)
- John T. Steinkamp, Esq. John Steinkamp Law Office P.C.,
ONE DAY SESSION: FDCPA Extreme!
Non Convention Attendee
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR FDCPA Extreme!:
Convention attendees can purchase the special one-day Pre-Convention Session: FDCPA Extreme! at a reduced rate. When registering for the Convention, you will add the session to your cart during the normal Convention registration process. If you have any questions or problems, give us a call at 1.800.499.9040 and we will be happy to help. Click here to register for the Convention AND the FDCPA Extreme!
If you register for the Convention and do not register for FDCPA Extreme!, you can always go back and add it at the reduced rate by calling us at 1.800.499.9040 or by logging into your account at NACBA.org and clicking on “My Events” then “Add Session” to add this session to your registration.
If you are planning to attend the FDCPA Extreme Workshop ONLY, and NOT the Convention, please CLICK HERE to register. You may also download the registration form by CLICKING HERE and mailing in your Pre-Convention registration and payment to:
5174 McGinnis Ferry Rd.
Alpharetta, GA 30005
REGISTRATION FEE REFUND POLICY:
- Meal Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and should be purchased for Guests ONLY.
- Attendees do not need to purchase Meal Tickets; meals are covered by tuition.
- Convention Cancellations received:
- On or before 5:00 pm EST Friday, April 7, 2017: 100%
- On or before 5:00 pm EST on Friday, April 21, 2017: 50% + electronic materials
- After April 21, 2017: Electronic materials only
- All Convention Cancellations result in the forfeit of the free convention AudioPoint promotion
Cancellation/refund requests must be received by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NACBA’s refund policies are strictly enforced.