NACBA is the only national organization dedicated to serving the needs of consumer bankruptcy attorneys and protecting the rights of consumer debtors in bankruptcy, providing you with the information and resources you need to advance your career and enhance your quality of service. Read more about member benefits.
MEMBER PROMOTION (August 2017 – December 2017): Renew your membership this month and be entered to win a copy of NCLC’s Quick Guide to Federal Evidence and Objections (value $35). An essential practice tool for federal (and even state) court litigation, facilitating objection by rule number, and including common objections and motions at every stage of a case.
In addition to the Quick Guide to Evidence, winners will also receive the guide inside a NACBA logo portfolio (value $50). This portfolio even includes a protective space for your tablet!
Just renew your membership for a chance at winning two great items from NACBA. Two (2) winners will be chosen at random each month.
August 2017 Winners:
- Daniel J. Lowenberg, Montrose, CO
- Kelli Meeks, Ann Arbor, MI
September 2017 Winners:
- Susan N. Esce, East Syracuse, NY
- John W. Bevis, Fairfax, VA
MEMBER PROMOTION (January 2017 – July 2017): Check out the winners (below) who were selected at random between January 2017 and July 2017 and all received a copy of the NCLC Consumer Bankruptcy Law and Practice Volume I & II, Eleventh Edition (Value $130).
January 2017 Winners:
- Scott Hunter, Jr., Jonesboro, AR
- Bonnie Bell Bond, Greenwood Village, CO
February 2017 Winners:
- Andrea D. Cartwright, Southfield, MI
- Dean Sutton, Sparta, NJ
March 2017 Winners:
- J Baron Groshon, Charlotte, NC
- Sherri Simpson, Ft Lauderdale, FL
April 2017 Winners:
- Debbie Long, Madison, AL
- Jason Provinzano, Wilkes Barre, PA
May 2017 Winners:
- Ann Manley, Seattle, WA
- Kenneth Bass, Greensburg, IN
June 2017 Winners:
- Jeffrey Fields, Milwaukee, WI
- Lea Wroblewski, Lincoln, NE
July 2017 Winners:
- Tracy Lynn Updike, Harrisburg, PA
- John Martin Simms, Lexington, KY
- Nicole Hughes, Council Bluffs, IA