Download your membership logo and showcase your NACBA affiliation!
“If all else fails, the last resort could be to file for bankruptcy. You can’t discharge some kinds of debt in bankruptcy, like certain government debts. But you can probably get the wage withholding stopped. The National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys has a directory of lawyers.”
“For help finding a bankruptcy lawyer check the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney’s website.” Fox Business
“It’s a plus if the attorney is a member of a specialty law organization like the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, as it usually means they have advanced training in the field.” Investopedia
“Be sure everything is clear to you about personal bankruptcy by using online resources at the National Association for Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys” Dodd-Frank Certification
Your NACBA membership enhances your credibility among your colleagues, clients and the legal profession. It’s time you look your best. Showcase your advanced training and reinforce your commitment to educate, advocate and litigate with the only national organization dedicated to serving the needs of consumer bankruptcy attorneys and protecting the rights of consumer debtors in bankruptcy.
Use of the NACBA Member logo is an exclusive member benefit. Your NACBA Membership must be current.
Members agree to the following terms and conditions for use of the NACBA Member Logo:
- The Logo may not be used by non-members, including former members whose membership has lapsed due to nonpayment of dues. Any use of the NACBA Member logo without current membership may result in state bar complaint and / or request for DSN website take down. To check whether your institution, company or organization is a current member, please email email@example.com
- The Logo may be used on websites, signage, reports, brochures, and other publicity or display materials.
- The Logo may link only to the NACBA home page. You may not use it to link to other pages on your website or any other websites.
- The Logo must be used in its entirety and may not be altered in any way, including proportion, color, element, type, etc. except by express permission from AASHE. For web display, you may decrease the web size (130 x 56 pixels) by a maximum of 15% or increase it by a maximum of 50% as long as proportion is maintained You may not animate, morph or in any other way distort the appearance of the Logo
- The Logo can be printed in black ink or in its original colors Altering the color scheme of the logo is not permitted
- The Logo may not be used to indicate any kind of endorsement by NACBA of a company’s product or service; or that any official status for any product or service has been conferred by or is otherwise associated with NACBA; or to show any kind of relationship with NACBA aside from those permitted above.
- The Logo may not be used on official documents such as sales contracts, or official disclosure documents provided to potential or actual clients or purchasers of a member company’s services or products.
- The Logo may not be used in connection with any disparaging statements about NACBA or its products, or statements that otherwise reflect poorly on NACBA.
- The Logo may not be used on any web site that is in violation of any applicable laws or governmental regulations.
- NACBA reserves the right to disallow any use of the Logo.
- Any unauthorized use of the Logo may result in legal action.
For use with your e-mail signature, social media account or website.