The Consumer Bankruptcy Journal (formerly NACBA Now) is the official publication of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
Readers include attorneys, judges, paralegals, legal assistants, law students, Bar Associations around the country, and other legal professionals.
The quarterly publication showcases consumer bankruptcy related material, Supreme Court updates, profiles of NACBA members and programs, previews of NACBA events, as well as, commentary on topics of interest to bankruptcy attorneys.
Click Magazine Cover To Launch Reader
Winter 2019 Quarterly Magazine
Features & Columns Due: Friday, January 25, 2019
Ads Due: Monday, February 4, 2019
Distribute: February 25, 2019
Spring 2019 Quarterly Magazine
Features & Columns Due: Friday, April 12, 2019
Ads Due: Monday, April 22, 2019
Distribute: April 29, 2019
Summer 2019 Quarterly Magazine
Features & Columns Due: Friday, July 19, 2018
Ads Due: Monday, July 29, 2019
Distribute: August 5, 2019
Fall 2019 Quarterly Magazine
Features & Columns Due: Friday, October 11, 2019
Ads Due: Monday, October 21, 2019
Distribute: October 28, 2019
- Quarter Page Ad (color w/ link): $200
- Half Page Ad (color with link): $350
- Full Page Ad (color with link): $500
Full Year (4 issues)
- Quarter Page Ad (color w/ link): $600
- Half Page Ad (color with link): $1000
- Full Page Ad (color with link): $1400
Please contact HERE if interested.
|Ad Sizes:||Non-Bleed:||Bleed:||Trim Size:|
|Full page:||7.75″ W x 10.375″ H||8.875″ W x 11.375″ H||8.375″ W x 10.875″ H|
|Half page, horizontal:||7.375″ W x 4.875″ H||8.875″ W x 5.625″ H||8.375″ W x 5.125″ H|
|Half page, vertical:||3.625″ W x 9.875″ H||4.5″ W x 11.375″ H||4.0″ W x 10.875″ H|
|Quarter page:||3.625″ W x 4.875″ H||
– N/A –
– N/A –
NACBA welcomes article submissions for Consumer Bankruptcy Journal from members, legal experts and outside authors. To submit an article for consideration:
- Write approximately 800-1,000 words in MS Word format. Best practice suggests sentence length should be 17-23 words.
- Provide insights into practice management, trends, technology or issues in the practice of consumer bankruptcy law. Articles should not favor any commercial product/service and should use generic product names where possible.
- Provide your photo, accompanying illustrations/artwork in .jpg, .eps or .tiff format with a minimum of 300 dpi resolution. References should be included as appropriate
Articles must be exclusive to Consumer Bankruptcy Journal and not submitted to any other publication. As an author, you are responsible for the accuracy of your article and that it does not infringe on any other copyright. All published submissions become the property of NACBA. NACBA does not pay for articles; we do recognize an author with a byline and credit. NACBA reserves the right to reject any submission at the discretion of the editorial board.
Interested in becoming a columnist? NACBA has several columns each month focused on best practices and sharing bankruptcy knowledge. Columns are generally 350-600 words. You can write just one column or several. Email email@example.com to learn how you can contribute.