NACBA is continuing our effort towards achieving a more sustainable, eco-friendly and socially-responsible practices at #NACBALA. This effort covers a wide range of initiatives that include decreased use of natural resources, donating surplus materials and food to worthy local causes, enhanced recycling and re-purposing of reusable materials, and working with our convention partners/providers to ensure full-ecosystem awareness of NACBA’s sustainability priorities.
Some of the “GREEN“ initiatives in place for #NACBALA include:
- Convention materials will be available electronically only. To download the NACBALA app on your apple device CLICK HERE. To download on your Android device CLICK HERE.
- Convention totes will be replaced with bags made of recycled material
- Encouraging attendees and exhibitors to register for our events online
- Eliminating unnecessary printed materials to reduce waste
- Recycling plastic badge holders
- Printing our conference programs on recycled paper
- Using 100% recycled paper to print conference name badges
- Increased use of digital signage, dramatically reducing printed signage
- Ensuring surplus food is donated to local food bank, whenever possible
- Decreased use of plastic water bottles in favor of water coolers
- Using plastic badge-holders made from partially recycled materials