Find An Attorney
The attorneys linked below are members of NACBA who meet your search criteria. This is a not a referral service. NACBA is not able to assess the qualifications of individual attorneys and makes no representation with regard to the services provided by the attorneys listed.
Using this service to market products or services to NACBA member attorneys is expressly prohibited.
- NACBA Member Database Search NACBA Members by name, city, state, zip code, first name or last name etc. You’ll be able to view all contact info including bios, firm website,social media and other pertinent information.
- NACBA Navigator / Member Map Using built-in GPS positioning technology, find NACBA member near your cpu location.
If you are a member of NACBA and your information is not displayed in the NACBA Navigator / Member Map, please contact Chere.Williams@NACBA.com
NACBA Members: Enhance Your NACBA Navigator / Member Map Listing
Just released, the new NACBA Navigator / Member Map on the new NACBA website. This is a comprehensive digital guide to help consumers search for and discover our member attorneys across the USA. Every NACBA member has a free basic location marker on the NACBA Navigator / Member Map. Your basic marker listing shows people where you are located, gives them driving directions to your office from where they are right now, and has a click / tap to call you.
By claiming and enhancing your marker listing, you can add photos, videos, descriptions, e-brochures, website link, post announcements , special offers, office updates, and you get a *FREE Google Maps Street View INDOORS virtual tour of your professional office.
NACBA has partnered with Google! Through our NACBA Navigator / Member Map, when you enhance your marker, you will get an official Google Maps Street View virtual tour of your business establishment that is displayed in Google, in the NACBA Navigator / Member Map, and you can embed it on your own website and Facebook page. Professional **YouTube for business videos are also available through our Google partnership.
Check out This Enhanced Listing Example! See It Here
Be sure to click on the “Look Inside” and “Watch Video” links on their listing
Take a look and notice that this enhanced listing has been “Favorited” over 160 times. That is most likely 100+ new clients pushed to their firm over the past few months. Now, convert that to a probable revenue generated per viewer and you’ve got a very clear and obvious Return on Investment that looks very nice.
Our Google partner has demonstrated that other associations that use this Google Map finder app log over 21,000 viewers per month per state.
Benefits to claiming your listing:
- Stand out on the map
- Provide a wealth of information to in-market / spend-ready clients when they need it
- A free *Google Street View Virtual Tour inside your business establishment
- Full, unlimited access to manage your listing 24 / 7
- Push offers, announcements, and other communications to prospective clients
- Show videos to viewers
- Give prospects driving directions, click to call, website link
- Create or upload e-fliers and e-brochures in the dashboard
- Get viewer and Favorited stat reports at your fingertips
Claiming your listing is only $39 per month and includes the Google Street View Indoors Virtual Tour* of your business establishment! Claim your listing now
Please note on any investment made by NACBA Members to enhance their profile, fees are not paid to NACBA. However, 10% of all sales will be donated by Foot Guides (Navigator / Member Map provider) to NCBRC,
*Free Google Virtual tour is for a base package which covers up to 1500 sq ft of indoor space
** YouTube videos are not included in the standard enhancement fee. These are quoted on a per request basis.