NACBA’s Summit at Sea – Members Only
November 29 – December 3, 2018
NACBA is pleased and excited to announce the return of our Members-Only Summit at Sea! Mark your calendars, save the dates, and prepare to set sail on NACBA’s maiden voyage at sea!
CLE Sessions will take place on December 1st during the “Day at Sea.” Session titles are listed below. Descriptions and presenter info can be found by clicking here.
- Pieces of Eight, err, Seven: The Risks and Rewards of Unbundling Chapter 7.
- Land Ho! How to Introduce Valuation Evidence in Bankruptcy.
- Walk the Plank: Insolvency Procedures in Other Countries
- Avast Ye! Benefits of the New Tax Law & Applicability to Solo Practitioners.
- Scurvy Dogs: Petition Preparers, Debt Settlement Scams and other Pirates
- Yo Ho Ho and a Bucket of Income: Top 10 Ways to Double Your Lead Conversion Rate and Your Revenues in Less Than 6 Months
- Your NACBA membership must be current in order to register for the 2018 Workshop.
- Only members registered for CLE sessions will be permitted to attend NACBA related events and educational sessions.
- Only member attorneys need to register with NACBA. Guests and family members of NACBA attorneys do not register with NACBA.
- Do not delay in booking your cabin. Cruises to Cuba are extremely popular and sell out quickly.
- Book your cabin with your favorite travel agent, cruise website or directly with Royal Caribbean by clicking HERE. Be sure to select the 4-night Havana & Nassau Cruise departing from Ft. Lauderdale on Thursday, November 29, 2018.
- FYI, the original ship was Empress of the Seas. Due to demand, Royal Caribbean upgraded the ship to Majesty of the Seas. See VIDEO TOUR of Majesty of the Seas!
- Business Tax Deduction – see legal opinion HERE from 2016 NACBA Cruise (postponed due to hurricane).
- Visit the NACBA Cruise Facebook Page to ask questions, exchange ideas or share excitement for this event!
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD & PRINT THE REGISTRATION FORM.
- FAX COMPLETED FORM TO 866.5713560.
- MAIL COMPLETED FORM & CHECK TO:
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20037
REGISTRATION FEE REFUND POLICY
The refund policy listed here is for NACBA’s education sessions only. Refund policies differ for cruise payments and deposits.
• On or before 5 pm EST on Friday, August 24 2018 – 100%
• On or before 5 pm EST on Friday, September 28 2018 – 50% + materials
• After September 28, 2018 – Program materials only
Cancellation/refund requests must be received by email to:
Vacation with an Education! Get Your CLE at Sea!
The location might be unexpected, but the education provided aboard will be what NACBA members have come to expect from our educational programs. The Summit at Sea is offering education on a variety of topics that you will not want to miss. CLE Seminars (6-8hrs) will take place on Saturday, December 1, 2018 during the Day at Sea.
Ship Name: Majesty Of The Seas
Ports of Call: Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Havana, Cuba; Nassau, Bahamas; Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Interested in Sponsorship or Exhibitor opportunities? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.