WEBINARS IN THE NACBA STORE
- 2016 Virtual Bankruptcy Workshop (More Info)
- Avoiding Judicial Estoppel, Standing and Claim Preclusion Problems
with Non-Bankruptcy Causes of Action (More Info)
- Lesson from Harris v. Viegelagn (More Info)
- Regulation X & Z Enforcement: New Tools for Consumer Attorneys (More Info)
- New Proof of Claim & Mortgage Attachment: Other Form Changes (More Info)
- Getting Rid of Encumbered Property in Consumer Cases (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part I Webinar (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part II: Live Q&A (More Info)
- Student Loans in Bankruptcy Workshop (More Info)
- 2015 Supreme Court Decisions & What They Mean For Your Practice (More Info)
- Security Clearances & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Taxes In Bankruptcy, 2014 Virtual Fall Workshop (More Info)
- Family Law & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Getting Paid: Collecting Reasonable Attorneys’ Fees in Chap 7 & Chap 13
- Dealing with Debt Buyer Claims
Member Benefit webinars (Free to NACBA Members) are located on the Member Dashboard page.
Need help registering for a webinar?
Make sure you log-in to get the member rate.
How-to video: HERE
UPCOMING LIVE WEBINARS
What to do: Post HAMP for Mortgage Borrower Clients
Date: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 3:00 PM Eastern to 4:00 PM Eastern.
Presented by: Marc Dann Esq., and Bobby Rivera Esq.
Register HERE (coming soon)
The Federal Hamp Program has come to an end, but most mortgage loan borrowers in default will be eligible for modifications to help them stay in their home. Furthermore, once a loan modification is accepted by a Mortgage Loan Servicer strict new RESPA regulations are in place to make sure that a servicer completes the review fairly and quickly while staying foreclosure activity.
Bobby Rivera, a nationally recognized expert in loan modifications will provided a brief overview to help lawyers understanding the importance of identifying investor, trends on proprietary programs and income calculations for modification and Marc Dann, who’s firm has prosecuted more than 100 cases under Regulation X to RESPA will talk about how to use the regulations to get the information you need to obtain critical information to oppose relief from stay, prosecute claim objections and to hold servicers feet to the fire by bringing Adversaries and Lawsuits which provide for fee shifting under Regulation X to RESPA.
- CLE administration is not available for some programs at present. Self study is encouraged.
- Once you have registered for this Webinar, you will receive further instructions from Citrix/GoToWebinar on how to access the proceedings.
- All customers who purchase this Webinar will have access to the recording of the live webinar on www.NACBA.org once it has been posted.
- Questions? Please e-mail admin@NACBA.com.
NACBA WEBINARS TECHNOLOGY & REFUND POLICY:
The Virtual Experience
Technology Minimum System Requirements
- Your computer should have a 500 MHz or higher processor and at least 128 mb of RAM
- A connection to the Internet of at least 700 kbps is highly recommended, and most people now have connections at that speed or faster. Check your speed now (or go to http://www.speedtest.net/)
- Any course materials will be delivered in PDF format. You will need a recent version of Adobe Reader. Free Download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Tablets and iOS devices will need a web browser and a high speed wi-fi connection. Our video is encoded HTML5 compliant x264 format which will play on any contemporary device with sufficient bandwidth.
- You will also need a sound card and speakers, and a current web browser
- You will receive a confirmation and instructions to view the virtual Fall Workshop via email upon registration.
Once purchased, webinars cannot be refunded.
In most cases, potential issues can be avoided by testing your computer ahead of time. You can test your computer to make sure it is good-to-go at
Prior to purchasing a Webinar please visit the Citrix GoToWebinar support page at http://support.citrixonline.com/Webinar. Most technical glitches can be traced to your company’s firewalls, security settings, or other network issues. The NACBA Staff is available to assist you in addressing these technical issues before the day of the webinar.
If technical failure at the purchaser’s home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the purchaser will be given access to a recording with all related documents/materials.
If the technical failure is the fault of our service provider and the event does not go on as planned, you will be given access to the webinar recording with all related documents/materials and given a credit to attend a future webinar.