WEBINARS IN THE NACBA STORE
- Raise & Support Request to Increase Ch 13 Flat Fees in Your District. (More Info)
- Various BK Questions answered by Henry Sommer Esq. (More Info)
- Introduce Appraiser’s Testimony & Appraisal as Evidence in BK Ct (More Info)
- CFPB’s Amended Mortgage Servicing Regulations & Effects on Bankruptcy (More Info)
- How to File a Late Claim in a Chapter 13 (More Info)
- Reverse Mortgages & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- The End of HAMP: Understanding Proprietary Modifications (More Info)
- 2017 Case Law Update & Impact on Consumer BK Attorneys (More Info)
- 2016 Virtual Bankruptcy Workshop (More Info)
- Avoiding Judicial Estoppel, Standing and Claim Preclusion Problems
with Non-Bankruptcy Causes of Action (More Info)
- Lesson from Harris v. Viegelagn (More Info)
- Regulation X & Z Enforcement: New Tools for Consumer Attorneys (More Info)
- New Proof of Claim & Mortgage Attachment: Other Form Changes (More Info)
- Getting Rid of Encumbered Property in Consumer Cases (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part I Webinar (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part II: Live Q&A (More Info)
- Student Loans in Bankruptcy Workshop (More Info)
- 2015 Supreme Court Decisions & What They Mean For Your Practice (More Info)
- Security Clearances & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Taxes In Bankruptcy: Virtual Fall Workshop (More Info)
- Family Law & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Getting Paid: Collecting Reasonable Attorneys’ Fees in Chap 7 & Chap 13
- 2017 Annual Convention Presentations & Materials – Orlando, FL
- 2016 Annual Convention Presentations & Materials – San Francisco, CA
- 2015 Annual Convention Presentations & Materials – Chicago, IL
- 2017 Student Loan Workshop with Joshua Cohen, Ed Boltz & John Rao
- 2017 FDCPA Extreme Workshop
Member Benefit webinars (Free to NACBA Members) located on the Member Dashboard page.
Need help registering for a webinar?
Make sure you log-in to get the member rate.
How-to video: HERE
UPCOMING LIVE WEBINARS
Set Yourself Apart & Make Money: Use Non-Standard Provisions in Local Ch 13 Plan
Date: Thursday, February 22, 2018
Time: 2:00 PM EASTERN / 11:00 AM PACIFIC (90-120 Minutes)
Cost: $25 Members / $75 Non-Members
Presenters: O. Max Gardner and Henry Sommer
Get deeper insight into non-standard provisions from O. Max Gardner and Henry Sommer in this 90-120 minute webinar. They will focus on and suggest specific language you can add to your plans. Some of the topics include:
- Filing fee payment terms
- No credit reporting (or specifying what can be reported). See Keller v. New Penn Fin., LLC (In re Keller), 568 B.R. 118, 129 (B.A.P. 9th Cir. 2017)
- Override surrender stay relief
- No payments to unsecured creditors and early termination
- Utility adequate assurance terms
- Assumption of Residential Leases
- Elimination of lien upon payment of allowed secured claim
- Equal monthly payments for attorney’s fees
- Sale or refinance of property
- Right to use trustee avoiding powers
- Direct plan payments to secured and non-dischargeable debts before others are paid
- Send monthly mortgage statements, coupon book
- Injunction against further scheduling or continuance of foreclosure sale
- Application of mortgage/arrears payments per Section 524(i)
- Mortgage loan mod will be sought clause
- Lien satisfied regardless of whether debt is discharged
- Vesting of Property in Mortgage Creditor Who Refuses to Foreclose
- ID particular secured debts that will not be provided for by the plan
- Assigning refund of payments if converted or dismissed to attorney for fees
- Student loan classification and current payments
- Seek Enrollment in Student Loan Income-Driven Repayment Plan
- Continue Participation in Student Loan Income-Driven Repayment Plan
- Injunction Prohibiting Enforcement of Bankruptcy Clause by Private Student Loan Creditor
- Avoiding Application of Estoppel and Claim Preclusion Doctrines Based on Plan Confirmation
- Protection of post-petition causes of action
- Filing of Adversary Proceeding Involving Predatory Mortgage Lending Claims
Escrow Shortage Claims
Date: March 15, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM Eastern / 10:00 AM Pacific (60 Minutes)
Cost: $25 Members / $75 Non-Members
Presenters: Tara Twomey, Esq. & John Rao, Esq.
Have you ever received a mortgage arrearage claim including a hefty escrow shortage? This webinar will examine how to review that claim for accuracy and how to explain it to your client. Don’t miss this opportunity to save yourself time and aggravation when reviewing these claims.
Circuit Case Law Update
Date: ON DEMAND
Time: ON DEMAND
Cost: Free for NACBA Members
Presenters: Jim Molleur, David Shaev, Trish Meyer, Koury Hicks, Behrooz Vida, Brian Flick, David Yen, Wendell Sherk, Stanley Zlotoff, Jill Michaux and Nathan Juster.
Join us for a discussion of the most interesting recent cases from each federal circuit led by the NACBA Circuit Leader for each circuit. Stay on top of the most interesting cases from across the country.
- CLE administration is not available for some programs at present. Self study is encouraged.
- Once you have registered for this Webinar, you will receive further instructions on how to access the proceedings.
- All customers who purchase this Webinar will have access to the recording of the live webinar on www.NACBA.org once it has been posted.
- Questions? Please e-mail admin@NACBA.com.
DID YOU MISS LIVE WEBINAR OR WANT TO REVIEW AGAIN?
- Webinars AFTER January 1, 2017: Log into nacba.peachnewmedia.com
- Click My Classroom
- Click “Click Here to proceed to your classroom”
- Under On-Demand Programs they should see the course.
- Click on course, click “View Now”
- Webinar Support Tel: 1-866-702-3278 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NACBA WEBINARS TECHNOLOGY & REFUND POLICY:
Once purchased, webinars cannot be refunded.
If technical failure at the purchaser’s home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the purchaser will be given access to a recording with all related documents/materials.
If the technical failure is the fault of our service provider and the event does not go on as planned, you will be given access to the webinar recording with all related documents/materials and given a credit to attend a future webinar.