WEBINARS IN THE NACBA STORE
- 2017 Case Law Update & Impact on Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (More Info)
- 2016 Virtual Bankruptcy Workshop (More Info)
- Avoiding Judicial Estoppel, Standing and Claim Preclusion Problems
with Non-Bankruptcy Causes of Action (More Info)
- Lesson from Harris v. Viegelagn (More Info)
- Regulation X & Z Enforcement: New Tools for Consumer Attorneys (More Info)
- New Proof of Claim & Mortgage Attachment: Other Form Changes (More Info)
- Getting Rid of Encumbered Property in Consumer Cases (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part I Webinar (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part II: Live Q&A (More Info)
- Student Loans in Bankruptcy Workshop (More Info)
- 2015 Supreme Court Decisions & What They Mean For Your Practice (More Info)
- Security Clearances & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Taxes In Bankruptcy: Virtual Fall Workshop (More Info)
- Family Law & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Getting Paid: Collecting Reasonable Attorneys’ Fees in Chap 7 & Chap 13
- 2017 Annual Convention Presentations & Materials – Orlando, FL
- 2016 Annual Convention Presentations & Materials – San Francisco, CA
- 2015 Annual Convention Presentations & Materials – Chicago, IL
Member Benefit webinars (Free to NACBA Members) located on the Member Dashboard page.
Need help registering for a webinar?
Make sure you log-in to get the member rate.
How-to video: HERE
UPCOMING LIVE WEBINARS
Is there Life After HAMP? Now what?
The End of HAMP: Understanding Proprietary Modifications
Date: Thursday, July 20, 2017, 3:00 PM Eastern to 4:00 PM Eastern
Presented by: O. Max Gardner III, Owner of Max Gardner’s Bankruptcy Boot Camp and Consumer Defense Academy & Roberto (Bobby) Rivera, Max’s Loss Mitigation Expert
Cost: $25 NACBA Member / $75 Non Member
With HAMP no longer in existence, it is more important than ever to understand the many proprietary loan modifications being used and understanding how to thoughtfully integrate Regs X and Z into your Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense or Loss Mitigation practice.
You can transform your practice and double your opportunity to generate fees from each of your much more satisfied clients. You’ll see how quickly the servicers will settle your cases, waive alleged “unwaivable” restrictions or make your client the exception to the rule.
We’ll be covering topics like:
- Finding the Investor or Guarantor of the Loan
- Pooling & Servicing Agreements
- GSE Published Guidelines
- “Standard Modifications” and basic terms of some Proprietary Mod Programs
- Common Terms & Formulas used in all Loan Modifications
- Streamlined Mods and Not So Streamlined Mods
- How Servicers Pick Loans for Alternative Mod Products
- How to Determine Which Mods Your Client Can really Qualify for and How to Get them
- How to Select the Right Client
- CLE administration is not available for some programs at present. Self study is encouraged.
- Once you have registered for this Webinar, you will receive further instructions from Citrix/GoToWebinar on how to access the proceedings.
- All customers who purchase this Webinar will have access to the recording of the live webinar on www.NACBA.org once it has been posted.
- Questions? Please e-mail admin@NACBA.com.
NACBA WEBINARS TECHNOLOGY & REFUND POLICY:
The Virtual Experience
Technology Minimum System Requirements
- Your computer should have a 500 MHz or higher processor and at least 128 mb of RAM
- A connection to the Internet of at least 700 kbps is highly recommended, and most people now have connections at that speed or faster. Check your speed now (or go to http://www.speedtest.net/)
- Any course materials will be delivered in PDF format. You will need a recent version of Adobe Reader. Free Download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Tablets and iOS devices will need a web browser and a high speed wi-fi connection. Our video is encoded HTML5 compliant x264 format which will play on any contemporary device with sufficient bandwidth.
- You will also need a sound card and speakers, and a current web browser
- You will receive a confirmation and instructions to view the virtual Fall Workshop via email upon registration.
Once purchased, webinars cannot be refunded.
In most cases, potential issues can be avoided by testing your computer ahead of time. You can test your computer to make sure it is good-to-go at
Prior to purchasing a Webinar please visit the Citrix GoToWebinar support page at http://support.citrixonline.com/Webinar. Most technical glitches can be traced to your company’s firewalls, security settings, or other network issues. The NACBA Staff is available to assist you in addressing these technical issues before the day of the webinar.
If technical failure at the purchaser’s home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the purchaser will be given access to a recording with all related documents/materials.
If the technical failure is the fault of our service provider and the event does not go on as planned, you will be given access to the webinar recording with all related documents/materials and given a credit to attend a future webinar.