WEBINARS IN THE NACBA STORE
- Introduction to Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Practice for Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Review of Ethical issues when Using, or Acting as, Coverage Counsel
in Bankruptcy Court and 341 Meetings.
- Escrow Shortage Claims (More Info)
- Finding Diamonds in your Bankruptcy Cases, Make More with Your Existing Clients
- Review of Ethical issues when Using, or Acting as, Coverage Counsel in Bankruptcy Court and 341 Meeting
- Raise & Support Request to Increase Ch 13 Flat Fees in Your District. (More Info)
- Introduce Appraiser’s Testimony & Appraisal as Evidence in BK Ct (More Info)
- CFPB’s Amended Mortgage Servicing Regulations & Effects on Bankruptcy (More Info)
- How to File a Late Claim in a Chapter 13 (More Info)
- Reverse Mortgages & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- The End of HAMP: Understanding Proprietary Modifications (More Info)
- Avoiding Judicial Estoppel, Standing and Claim Preclusion Problems
with Non-Bankruptcy Causes of Action (More Info)
- Lesson from Harris v. Viegelagn (More Info)
- Regulation X & Z Enforcement: New Tools for Consumer Attorneys (More Info)
- New Proof of Claim & Mortgage Attachment: Other Form Changes (More Info)
- Getting Rid of Encumbered Property in Consumer Cases (More Info)
- Student Loans in Bankruptcy Workshop (More Info)
- Security Clearances & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Family Law & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Getting Paid: Collecting Reasonable Attorneys’ Fees in Chap 7 & Chap 13
- Dealing with Debt Buyer Claims
- 2018 Annual Convention Presentations & Materials – Denver, CO
- 2017 Annual Convention Presentations & Materials – Orlando, FL
- 2016 Annual Convention Presentations & Materials – San Francisco, CA
- 2015 Annual Convention Presentations & Materials – Chicago, IL
- 2017 Student Loan Workshop with Joshua Cohen, Ed Boltz & John Rao
- 2017 FDCPA Extreme Workshop
Need help registering for a webinar?
Make sure you log-in to get the member rate.
How-to video: HERE
UPCOMING LIVE WEBINARS
How to Value Assets in Bankruptcy
Date: September 27, 2018
Time: 4:00 PM Eastern / 1:00 PM Pacific (60 Minutes)
Cost: $25 Members / $75 Non-NACBA
Presenters: Gene Melchionne, Esq. & Jim Haller, Esq.
What are the fastest least expensive methods to get accurate values for your client’s assets? Gene and Jim will discuss time tested methods to determine values on real estate, vehicles, and other property. Join us to learn how to save time and money while increasing the accuracy of your information.
Improve Your Bottom Line with Fillable PDFs
Tips, Tricks & Little Known Tools in Using Acrobat Efficiently
Date: ON DEMAND
Time: ON DEMAND
Cost: No Cost – Member Benefit Webinar
Presenters: Rachel Foley, Esq. & John Colwell, Esq.
Fillable PDFs can dramatically improve your bottom line by decreasing the turnaround time to receive information from your client while improving the accuracy of that information. Fillable PDFs are fast and easy to use, reduce/eliminate costly errors, provide 100% legible text, increase workflow and productivity, and are easy to update and archive. Learn from our experts how to create fillable PDFs to improve your bankruptcy practice!
Circuit Case Law Update
Date: ON DEMAND
Time: ON DEMAND
Cost: Free for NACBA Members
Presenters: Jim Molleur, David Shaev, Trish Meyer, Koury Hicks, Behrooz Vida, Brian Flick, David Yen, Wendell Sherk, Stanley Zlotoff, Jill Michaux and Nathan Juster.
Join us for a discussion of the most interesting recent cases from each federal circuit led by the NACBA Circuit Leader for each circuit. Stay on top of the most interesting cases from across the country.
- CLE administration is not available for some programs at present. Self study is encouraged.
- Once you have registered for this Webinar, you will receive further instructions on how to access the proceedings.
- All customers who purchase this Webinar will have access to the recording of the live webinar on www.NACBA.org once it has been posted.
- Questions? Please e-mail admin@NACBA.com.
DID YOU MISS LIVE WEBINAR OR WANT TO REVIEW AGAIN?
- Webinars AFTER January 1, 2017: Log into nacba.peachnewmedia.com
- Click My Classroom
- Click “Click Here to proceed to your classroom”
- Under On-Demand Programs they should see the course.
- Click on course, click “View Now”
- Webinar Support Tel: 1-866-702-3278 or Email: email@example.com
NACBA WEBINARS TECHNOLOGY & REFUND POLICY:
Once purchased, webinars cannot be refunded.
If technical failure at the purchaser’s home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the purchaser will be given access to a recording with all related documents/materials.
If the technical failure is the fault of our service provider and the event does not go on as planned, you will be given access to the webinar recording with all related documents/materials and given a credit to attend a future webinar.