WEBINARS IN THE NACBA STORE
- How to File a Late Claim in a Chapter 13 (More Info)
- Reverse Mortgages & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- The End of HAMP: Understanding Proprietary Modifications (More Info)
- 2017 Case Law Update & Impact on Consumer BK Attorneys (More Info)
- 2016 Virtual Bankruptcy Workshop (More Info)
- Avoiding Judicial Estoppel, Standing and Claim Preclusion Problems
with Non-Bankruptcy Causes of Action (More Info)
- Lesson from Harris v. Viegelagn (More Info)
- Regulation X & Z Enforcement: New Tools for Consumer Attorneys (More Info)
- New Proof of Claim & Mortgage Attachment: Other Form Changes (More Info)
- Getting Rid of Encumbered Property in Consumer Cases (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part I Webinar (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part II: Live Q&A (More Info)
- Student Loans in Bankruptcy Workshop (More Info)
- 2015 Supreme Court Decisions & What They Mean For Your Practice (More Info)
- Security Clearances & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Taxes In Bankruptcy: Virtual Fall Workshop (More Info)
- Family Law & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Getting Paid: Collecting Reasonable Attorneys’ Fees in Chap 7 & Chap 13
- 2017 Annual Convention Presentations & Materials – Orlando, FL
- 2016 Annual Convention Presentations & Materials – San Francisco, CA
- 2015 Annual Convention Presentations & Materials – Chicago, IL
Member Benefit webinars (Free to NACBA Members) located on the Member Dashboard page.
Need help registering for a webinar?
Make sure you log-in to get the member rate.
How-to video: HERE
UPCOMING LIVE WEBINARS
- The background of CPPB rules and borrowers in bankruptcy
- The scope of regulations.
- Dates of regulation
- Definitions of Delinquency
- Effects of Delinquency
- Early Intervention
- Loss Mitigation Requirement
- Periodic Statements in Bankruptcy
- Periodic Statements for Consumer in Ch 7 Bankruptcy
- Periodic Statements for Consumer in Ch 13 Bankruptcy
- Successors in Interest
- Prompt Payment in Crediting
Are You Making the Most of Your Leads?
Bankruptcy attorneys spend tens of millions every year on generating leads, but very few pay attention to the most cost effective way to sign up more cases—improving their intake and lead conversion rate!
The Rainmaker Institute has helped over 18,000 attorneys grow their law firms, including many of the fastest growing (and most profitable) bankruptcy firms in the nation.
If you’re spending money on lead generation for bankruptcy cases then you will love this webinar because we are going to pull back the curtain and show you exactly how these firms are converting cases like crazy using these proven strategies!
You will discover:
- The single biggest mistake attorneys make with their intake
- How long it takes for a lead to go from hot to cold
- 3 goals for your first call with a new lead
- 7 specific strategies to convert more leads into appointments
- Top 3 ways to get more leads to sign up fast
- Case study of a law firm who tripled their conversion rate in 90 days
- The who, when, and how of following up with your leads
*Registrants will also receive the recording of the live webinar to watch at their convenience.
- CLE administration is not available for some programs at present. Self study is encouraged.
- Once you have registered for this Webinar, you will receive further instructions on how to access the proceedings.
- All customers who purchase this Webinar will have access to the recording of the live webinar on www.NACBA.org once it has been posted.
- Questions? Please e-mail admin@NACBA.com.
DID YOU MISS LIVE WEBINAR OR WANT TO REVIEW AGAIN?
- Webinars AFTER January 1, 2017: Log into nacba.peachnewmedia.com
- Click My Classroom
- Click “Click Here to proceed to your classroom”
- Under On-Demand Programs they should see the course.
- Click on course, click “View Now”
- Webinar Support Tel: 1-866-702-3278 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NACBA WEBINARS TECHNOLOGY & REFUND POLICY:
Once purchased, webinars cannot be refunded.
If technical failure at the purchaser’s home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the purchaser will be given access to a recording with all related documents/materials.
If the technical failure is the fault of our service provider and the event does not go on as planned, you will be given access to the webinar recording with all related documents/materials and given a credit to attend a future webinar.