Case Bites issues:
- If service of an adversary complaint is not completed until 21 days after the Clerk issues the summons, and no response is filed, can a Court sua sponte deny a request for entry of default judgment for improper service?
- Can a chapter 13 Trustee avoid the claim of a creditor who did not perfect its security interest until after a chapter 13 is filed?
- Are negative procedural rulings against a party grounds to recuse the bankruptcy judge for bias?
- What is the standard to challenge a trustee’s decision to settle litigation?
- Can a motion for sanctions under Rule 11 be dismissed as untimely if filed after final adjudication of the offending pleading or motion?
Log In to READ MORE